Couldn't stay away. Had to spill a few lines about FIFA 09. This is possibly the greatest game, ever. I don't want to hear "oh, Mario blah blah" or "whatever, World of Warcraft is blah blah blah..." Mario is weak and WOW is for pussies. This game is amazing. Take the header animations for example. Freaking sweet. There are like 60 different goal celebrations you can do!! I will destroy anyone playing as the LA Galaxy, baby. I feel like my life has a little more purpose after playing this game. At least I have something to do for the next few days.
Congrats to Philly for making it to the Big, Big Show... and to the 3 people who picked them to win the World Series in Vegas, your 65-1 odds are still holding up. Thought the Trolley Dodgers embarrassed themselves tonight. I'll call it right now: Shane Victorino, World Series MVP, which would mean for the second time in 4 years, in a league where the home run is king, 2 guys who weigh probably a combined 300 pounds will be WS MVP. Amazing. Go Rays, what a great pitching matchup those games would be.
Tony Romo is baller. So is this kid. It's weird, the fact I'll never, never be able to do the things a 5 year old kid is doing with such ease doesn't bother me one bit. I'd still shut him down inside, block everything he throws up, and rain 3's in his face all day long. At least, until he turns 6.
Man FIFA 09 is so sweet. Graphics are incredible. Thank you God.
My buddy told me even though the Oklahoma City Thunder have a permanent name, to him they will always be the Oklahoma City Bombers. Ouch. But I don't believe in "too soon", so good get Reed. That's Reed Kilmer, everyone, making insensitive jokes. Man, awkward for him. It's hotter than the inside of a Spanish Airliner in here...
All for now. Peace Homies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment