Phillies in 6. I said it before, I'll say it just one more time so Reed doesn't get pissed off: Rays win game 5, Phillies, and Brett Myers, take it at the Trop.
The Chargers are ridiculous. Good pass rush = zone defense with a lot of interceptions, pass deflections, and a solid run defense.
Bad pass rush = 5+ seconds to throw, holes in the zone, and 350 hung up every week.
Solution: Blitz, you retard. Get to the QB, so he doesn't have time to pick apart your bend but don't break zone.
Like dancing?? You'll be ecstatic to know V Dub is back, and he'll be dropping dance tunes into your brain in about a month or so. Keep a look out for the new EP, tentatively titled the "clean up that blood you spilled all over the bathroom floor, you cheap dirty hooker" EP. The single, now available here, will soon be accompanied by a video, which you can't find anywhere until I tell you where it is. Bitches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment