Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogs by Reed dot com

Good evening fellow blog lovers. I am speaking to you from a place I like to call home. I am Alex Macks' dildo. I am currently in use, but judging by the moans, soon my time will be up and I will return to the second drawer down in the dresser next to the closet. I have decided that in my free time I will publish this blog. I've got alot wrapped around my little head right now so forgive me if I'm a little scatter brained.

First topic: I am getting a little tired of Alex. I wish I could be with a real woman. Ideally a professional athlete. MMMMMMMMMM. What a babe.

Topic dos: I love mexican food. and latinas.

Third topic, First blog, 2008: fat PC guy > skinny mac douche. I'm a PC and I have a blog.

Topic IV: I got some sweeeeeet new kicks today. I slide right into them perfectly and they have increased my stats 50 points. I am now a level 53. 4 points higher than victor(49). They call me 'The Dominator'.

Topic 5: fifa 09 comes out tomorrow, couldnt be more excited; although i have a lot to do before I can play. 1) math homework 2) watch Netherland vs Norway (go nederballs!) 3) go to class 5) watch the dodgers get spanked and collect my cash money.

Final topic of the night: preliminary X-Mas Wishlist: 1) V.Nistelrooy Real Madrid Blue Away Jersey. 2) LEGO item#: 10179
3) TBA.

Bonus first blog topic: Dan and Chris make me belive in true love all over again. kisses.


No comments: